Welcome to Around the Corner!

What will you find on my blog? A little bit about everything!!! I have lots of goals and aspirations that I'm trying to accomplish, but in the mean time, taking care of business and family right now!!! You'll find items all the way from my real esate listings to my favorite recipes (maybe, I'm hoping to cook, bake, can more) to just stuff about me and my family. I hope you enjoy!



Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat 2012

Great weather for Halloween!!!!

Oldest daughter - evidently too old to trick or treat, but chooses to walk around town.  I believe it was pretty innocent and if you hear otherwise, let me know.  Us small town folk need to stick together :-)

Youngest daughter - still loves to dress up and trick or treat.  Halle and her friend Ellie decided to be 50's chicks this year.  Poodle skirts, ruffle socks, high pony tails, bright eye shadow, and scarves.  Thanks to Stacie & Hannah for helping with the make up.






After we took the girls to grandparents, Halle and some of her friends met on Oak Street.  While they went out, some parents hung out at Jay & Jo's.  Thanks to them for a great brisket sand"witch" and "treats."  After Oak we went to Walnut, Grandma Marlene's, Patty's, Haag's, and Ash.  Pictured below are KoKo, Ellie, Halle, Katie, Taylor, and Vanessa...


Stacie (make up lady) and her husband were out and about.  This is her husband with a pumpkin on his head.  I can't even imagine how that felt or smelled....

 Stacie with Halle and Ellie...



My favorite display was at Gigstads.  It's a Dr. working on his patient.  That little spout is "blood" spurting up.  They always have some great displays!!!  It's a must see just like going to Patty's for treats!
Here's to another great Halloween!!!!  Can't wait to check out the candy bag!!!  I always tell the girls to go for the smarties or reeses peanut butter cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment