Welcome to Around the Corner!

What will you find on my blog? A little bit about everything!!! I have lots of goals and aspirations that I'm trying to accomplish, but in the mean time, taking care of business and family right now!!! You'll find items all the way from my real esate listings to my favorite recipes (maybe, I'm hoping to cook, bake, can more) to just stuff about me and my family. I hope you enjoy!



Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pictures, 10-27/28-2012

Friends joined us for the Husker volleyball game Friday night (sad loss to Ohio State) and Husker football on Saturday (win over Michigan).  The girls played outside in the chilly weather most of the night on Saturday.  Brrrrr...

Tessa, Halle, Megan, & Vanessa:

After the Husker volleyball team notched an exhilarating win over number 1 ranked Penn State on Sunday afternoon, we joined Marcus, Brianne, Charlie, and lots of their friends for a pumpkin carving and hayrack ride.  I'll try to get some pictures of that..... sorry.

Livia with the new kitty at the farm:

And Halle:

I did get the chance to go for a quick ride on Cassie before the sun went under the clouds and it got chilly out.  The little kids on the hayrack liked petting Cassie too!


Nick finally rode Cassie!!  I think it's time to start shopping for a horse for him so he can ride with me....





No comments:

Post a Comment