Welcome to Around the Corner!

What will you find on my blog? A little bit about everything!!! I have lots of goals and aspirations that I'm trying to accomplish, but in the mean time, taking care of business and family right now!!! You'll find items all the way from my real esate listings to my favorite recipes (maybe, I'm hoping to cook, bake, can more) to just stuff about me and my family. I hope you enjoy!



Monday, July 8, 2013

190 Jefferson, Bennet, NE


190 Jefferson, Bennet

$179,000.  Beautiful ornate brick home with open floor plan. Property located on the edge of town with optional extra lot for sale on separate adjacent parcel.Front porch and backyard deck. Water pond in backyeard. Beautiful landscaping with mature trees. Living room and basement fireplaces both converted to gas. 3 bedrooms on main floor. 1 bedroom in basement. Main floor laundry room.



OVERVIEW

Date Built: 1979
Style: Ranch
# of Levels: 2
Total Sq. Ft.: 1521
Zoning: Residential
School District: Palmyra-Bennet
Heat Type: Gas
A/C Type: Central

INTERIOR DETAILS

# of Baths: 3
# of Bedrooms: 4
Master BR: 14x11.06
BR #2: 11x11
BR #3: 13.06x11.06
Kitchen: 12x12.06
Pantry
Dishwasher
Disposal
Laundry: Main
Living Rm: 15.02x16
Dining Rm: 10x10
Basement
% of house: 100
Sq. ft. finished: aprox. 1000
Ceiling Fans
Water Softener
W/D Hookup

EXTERIOR DETAILS

Construction: Brick
Foundation: Concrete Block
Roof Type: Asphalt Shingle
Age: 2000
Garage
# Stalls: 2
Type: Attached
Deck: Back
Porch
Landscaping
Established Trees
Additional Buildings: Shed on the lot.

Taxes:  $3616.24


 

Sheri Moss, Cell 402-450-8481, E-mail s66moss@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment